Friday, July 29, 2011

Adorable.

I have been working on a number of custom orders this summer.  I rarely get to see my pieces "in action" so I just love it when y'all take the time to send me a photo or two of yourselves wearing something I've made especially for you.  This morning, while checking messages and emails (one of the tasks I don't necessarily get excited about) I found a new message from Chad and Meg who have just been married.  Congratulations you two!!!!  Attached were the most darling photos of their flower girls wearing custom made hair flowers (by me!) aren't they just precious!?!?!  Meg, you look stunning as well!  Lovely photographs provided by Mary Clark Gaston at Psalm 27 Photos.  I don't know about you, but I can't wait to see the rest of the photos!  I'll be checking out Mary's blog...

No comments: