Saturday, September 05, 2009

Labor Day Weekend SALE - check out my Etsy shop!



I've posted some new items in the shop (see above).  I've been participating in the regular schedule of sales/promotions that Etsy offers.  There is always a different theme, such as 'Free Shipping', 'BOGO', 10% off accessories, etc...  I also host my own sales and promotions, so the sweet deals are abundant at http://www.pair.etsy.com/ (I suggest you check in now & then to see what's hot!)

Here is the scoop:
15% off entire order!  Enter code "Weekend Deals" in the Notes to Seller when prompted at checkout. Discount will be applied (pre-shipping) to the buyer's PayPal account.  If you prefer to have the price adjusted prior to purchase, please send me a convo and I will reduce the price for you.  Sale ends Monday, September 7th at midnight.

1 comment:

Shop Station said...

Appreciate your work! Would you be interested in expanding your market to Hong Kong/Asia? If you are interested, please email to shopstation@yahoo.com.hk for getting details.