Wednesday, September 02, 2009

SALE gift sets - jewelry & handmade cards


So I've been noticing lately that many of my jewelry items match my cards (probably because I'm naturally drawn to colors I like, so I use similar colors and color combinations a lot). I thought it would be cool to offer the earrings with your choice of a matching card. I would also like to offer sets with a necklace, matching earrings and a card. Free gift wrapping if its for someone special. (Although my 'regular' packaging isn't too shabby either). So, here it is:




SALE!!!




Choose 1 pair of earrings plus 1 handmade card = $10.00 the perfect small gift!




Or, choose 1 necklace, (get a FREE pair of matching earrings)


plus choose 1 handmade card = $30.00




This offer is perfect for gifts or keep the jewelry and give the cards away. You will find that many of my cards 'match' the jewelry, so you can likely achieve a matching set. The cards are frameable. Enter code "Sale gift sets" in Notes To Seller. The discount will be refunded into the buyer's PayPal account. Offer expires Friday Sept. 4th at midnight. http://www.pair.etsy.com/


No comments: