Saturday, April 16, 2011

In which I confess my inability to finish one task before starting another...

I have approximately half a billion projects started right now...  uhhhmmm, and I keep getting NEW ideas and starting more!  What is wrong with me?  Sometimes the thought of finishing things just fills me with dread.  Now that I've publicly confessed that personal fault, I am going to make a concerted effort to choose some long-unfinished projects and get them wrapped up!  Maybe I'll post my progress for accountability purposes.  Ooohh, that makes me feel squeamish.  :)  I think that means its a great idea.  First 'to be completed' project will be posted this week.  There, I've made a commitment.  This is going to be good for me!  I can already envision the finished sewing projects and organizing tasks...  Aaaahhh, the wonderful feeling of a task freshly completed. 


I have 8 (yes, eight) new pairs of earrings to post in the shop!  I just need to photograph them.  So, look out for a shop update (or a couple of them) over the next few days.


My new green hair clip has been featured in two very beautiful treasuries, "Mossy Green" and "Discovering Spring"!  Green is my favorite color and these are just so springy!  Here they are, (you can click on the treasury title to browse the treasury or a specific image to view the item details):



No comments: