Sunday, April 17, 2011

in which we discuss your wild and earthy nature

I know I'm not the only one.  Tell me you don't sing to yourself when you're walking alone outside.  You have a tambourine (and you love to sing and dance with it, but only when no one is looking).  Tell me you don't thrill deliciously when the sky turns black during the daytime and a ferocious rain pours from the sky (complete with lightning and thunder).  You prefer vinyl records to cds.  You may have experienced the wild abandon of riding a horse bareback, running freely in fields of green and gold.  (If you haven't, then its most definitely on your wish list.)  You are a free spirit.  You are an artist.  You have a garden, of course.  You might wear your Mother's old hippie clothes, if you are lucky enough that she saved them for all these years.  You have been described as 'sassy'.  You may have considered running away to join the circus as a viable career opportunity at some point in your life, (or maybe the gypsies would take you in?).  You wear sassy boots with skirts, people may have described you as 'colorful' - take it as a compliment, trust me.  You, my friend, are just the sassy miss (or Mrs.) who I've made these earrings for.  They are new and in today's shop update!


               

No comments: