Sunday, April 10, 2011

So Treasured...

  Treasury is an ever-changing, member-curated shopping gallery comprised of lists of items. Lists contain 16 items. Members can feature their favorite items, items selected on a theme or whatever they like. Any Etsy member can create a Treasury list, and there is no limit to the number of lists you can create. You can edit your lists as often as you desire, and post comments to other members' lists.


  It all began on July 22, 2010.  The first of many Etsy treasuries I was lucky to be featured in.  Do you see my fabric flower corsage in the top row?  (You can click on the treasury title or the individual items in the images below to check out the treasuries!)   
 




  Since then, I have been featured in 83 treasuries!  Can you believe it?  I can't!  Well, I would like to share a few of the most recent treasury lists with you.  It is such a fun way to shop and explore Etsy to find new artists and amazing vintage stuff.  Some of the themes and collections are so AMAZING.  You'll see.



  My friend (and a fellow artist) Jenny of ReturnStudio created the above list.  (The jewelry she makes is so cool, please take a  moment to check out her shop.)  My cards are featured in the top row of her treasury list!  Suuuuuch goooood stuff!  Clever theme and I adore the color scheme!




  I absolutely love this treasury.  Great stuff again!  Can you find my necklace?  Its in the third row, on the left.




  Two by two, oh my gosh!  Is that cute, or what?  I have a pair of sweetheart earrings featured here.




  I.  Love.  This.  Theme.  Pretty much love everything in this list.  Great collection.  They featured my sweet and sassy headband with flower and feathers (and a bunch of other neat stuff). 




  Finally, this is the most recent treasury.  Nice shopping guide for Easter or Mother's Day.  My hair clip is in the last row, on the left.


Thanks for taking some time out of your day to take a peek at the treasuries!  I would love it if you would leave a comment here or on the treasury pages! 
Thank you to everyone who has featured one of my items in their treasury lists!  It is so exciting each and every time I get a new treasury notice.

No comments: