Friday, June 10, 2011

Come visit us at Redemption this weekend!

Wow, things sure have been busy around here!  Today we'll be setting up shop at the new space, isn't that exciting?  Jeff has been working on the gypsy cart that I'll be using as my primary display area.  Travis and I put a base coat of paint on the cart yesterday and it looks so GREAT!  We're going to add more paint later, but we've got to get this show on the road!  I'm getting so antsy about setting up that I just keep making more new things, and more new things, and MORE new things!  I'm rapid-cycling through all my crafting skills.  One moment I'm sewing, then I'm making jewelry, then its back to sewing, then I'm working on some cards, sheesh!  Guess I have a little nervous energy or something!?!?  I'm just excited to get started!
Oh bummer, I took a few photos of the gypsy cart last night while we were painting, but I left the camera at the studio!  I guess I'll have to post them later.

Jeff has been working away at his garden art pieces for the shop.  There are several trellises, birdbaths, even a giant weather vane!  They are very imaginative and colorful, made almost entirely from reclaimed materials.  I'll shoot some photos of those when we move them to the shop today. 

Last night at the studio Jenny was making some awesome handmade journals out of reclaimed materials.  She used old record album covers for the journal covers!  The paper inside was even reclaimed, packing paper and brown grocery bag paper, etc...  Wanna see 'em?  Come to the shop this weekend!  (Okay, maybe I'll shoot some photos too.)

After I get my things set up at Redemption, I'm hoping to photograph my new pieces so I can start posting them in my Etsy shop


In other news, my handmade earrings "a pair of pears" were featured in an Etsy treasury.  The theme is "Pears or Pairs?".  Too cute, very clever and I love the colors as well!




My lovely hair bloom was also featured in a treasury.  The theme is "For my queen of hearts - for a little girl who has completely captured my heart"  aaawwwww, it was made by a new Mommy who has a preemie in the NICU.




Please take a minute to comment and click on some of the other shop's items.  Please tweet and 'like' on Facebook if you can.
Together we can make these treasuries successful and bring traffic to all of these wonderful shops.

No comments: