Friday, March 07, 2008

Boxes, boxes and more boxes.


It doesn't matter how many you unpack, there seems to be a never-ending supply of boxes around here. They just keep appearing and then sitting around waiting to be unpacked. I am so ready to get settled in and be completely finished moving.

Yesterday morning I was admiring the beautiful sunlight streaming through the windows. This is what I saw.



Jeff loves to put odd things in odd places, I love the owl perched in the window. We put a dining chair by the window so the cats can look outside and watch the birds. The sunlight was shining through a houseplant creating the leaf pattern in shadow on the wall and on the chair. I've noticed an interesting shadow pattern from another window in the evening (around sunset). That one has more of a twiggy pattern, rather than the leaves. I'll be sure to photograph that one next.

No comments: