Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Patrick & Cori's Engagement Session

What have I been up to for the past week? Editing! A week ago Sunday, I photographed Patrick & Cori's Engagement Session, oh boy did I take a ton of photos! I took too many, really. I was just having fun, and Pat & Cori were so cute and in love. In the middle of the shoot it started snowing big, fluffy, lazy snowflakes. You can really see them in some of the photos, I was just loving that. Hare are a few of my personal favorites.






Patrick and Cori were game for any requests in the name of cool photos. We had great lighting in some brick alleys and then they had a snowball fight. I just know their Wedding is going to be so fun, I can't wait! It was all great until I sat down to edit and then I realized that it was going to take FOREVER. I had such a difficult time choosing my favorites for the slideshow! I couldn't cut it down beyond 100, it goes pretty fast, though. The entire show is less than 5 minutes long. Without further ado, please enjoy the slideshow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Good post.