Thursday, May 19, 2011

etsy treasuries - featured!

Oh my, I have been so busy I have sadly neglected to keep you all up to date on the wonderful treasuries I have been lucky enough to be featured in lately.  I want to be sure all the curators who've taken the time to build these lovely collections and the wonderful artists who are also featured get noticed too!  So please take a moment to browse these fabulous collections and if something catches your eye, by all means, click and you'll be redirected to the treasuries or to the shop directly.

My handmade cards are here.  Don't forget about Japan, they still need our support.  Click on my cards to find out more about the organization I'm donating to. 



My leather flower pin is here.  Its made out of the most fabulous upcycled leather furniture swatches (not craft store poor quality stuff).  I just llloooove so many things in this treasury.  The soothing color palette...



Butterfly hair clip is here.  I love this one.  This collection makes me think of napping outdoors on a late summer afternoon.  Great stuff.



Butterfly hair comb is featured here.  The title says it all, 'summery blush'.  Beautiful.



Fabric flower necklace is here.  This is very cute.  I wish we had Etsy as a resource when we got married!  Oh, the brides today are so lucky!



Fabric flower headband is featured here.  Ice cream anyone?  ;)



Earrings featured here.  Okay, I love this collection soooo much!!!  I might just describe my style as 'rustic elegance'.  So good. 

No comments: