Tuesday, May 31, 2011

etsy treasuries - featured!

I just posted a new headband in the shop and it been featured in a treasury already!  Thank you BumbleBeeBead for including my work in your list of "favorite things"!




If you are interested in this lovely hair adornment, skip on over to the shop and find out more about it. 


We've been lucky enough to be featured in THREE treasuries in the last few days.  How nice is that?  This one has a peacock theme.  I love these colors, so lots of the things I make seem to fit this description.  Overwroughtdesigns has chosen my peacock necklace for this collection.  Thank you for including me!





If you want to find out more about this necklace, go here.


Finally, janehamill has created this treasury for an Etsy STAT Team challenge.  This week's theme is "guiding".  Her interpretation of the theme is "Let your dreams be your guide".  Isn't that wonderful?  She has included my "sweet dreams" bunting in this collection.






The bunting?  You want to wish "sweet dreams" for yourself or someone you adore?  Well, I just miiiight know where you can get it.



I have some (more) fabulous new things to post in the shop...  Stay tuned to find out when the next Etsy shop update will be.

No comments: