Friday, May 13, 2011

Wedding Inspiration

Big thank you to the frosted petticoat for featuring my handmade fabric flower necklace on the CUTEST dang inspiration board.  I don't want to spoil the fun, so you'll have to head over to the the frosted petticoat to check out the super fun theme.  Be sure to browse the blog there, be forewarned if you're already married... you'll find so many great ideas, you just might want to tie the knot again!



If you love this necklace, you can find it in the shop.





Speaking of weddings, you might want to check out the shop if you are interested in this little number.  It is one of a kind and I posted it today!


1 comment:

The Frosted Petticoat said...

Why, my heart is filled with all your kind words! And yes, I am very upset... I created The Frosted Petticoat after my own nuptials and am considering divorcing my cute hubby just so we can get married again... So much yumminess, so few husbands!!!
-Sam
The Frosted Petticoat